Friday 17 January 2014

Time's a healer...........16th January

16th January

They say "time's a healer". I don't know who they are, but they are liars.

Today would have been my mam's 70th birthday.
It's more than ten years since you left us, Mam and even now I find it inconceivable that you are not here.

You would be 70 today Mam. I wonder how we would have celebrated this milestone?
 I wonder how proud you would be, surrounded by your beautiful grand-children, and the sweet grand-children you never got to meet.

I feel angry today. And so, so sad.

I miss you. I miss you with every fibre of my soul. I will miss you 'til the day I die. I want to believe I will see you again: maybe that would give me comfort?

How much "time" has to pass before the healing begins?

No comments:

Post a Comment