Monday 24 September 2012

Another Birthday!

The last few days have been lovely! Jaime, Tony and Charlie came to stay. Charlie is 11 months old now and he is just soooo cuddly cute!

We all went to Gulliver's Land on Saturday. Charlie loved the rides; the faster and higher he went, the more he loved it! Katie was very brave; she rode the roller coasters, rides she had previously refused to try. I think it was down to Jaime encouraging her, and cuddling her in tightly as the train hurtled around the track! Afterwards we ate at Nando's (fast becoming our favourite place to eat).

 


 


Gulliver's Land was so good we planned to return the next day. However the heavens opened all day Sunday, so we went swimming at Oasis instead.
Charlie absolutely loved the water! He is such a lovely baby. He embraces all new experiences with a huge smile!

Today was my birthday. I don't think it's necessary to mention here just how old I am today, suffice to say I am now officially,according to Dave, "middle-aged"!!!



It was a bonus spending my birthday with my gorgeous family. I received some lovely presents from Dave and Katie, and Jaime is treating me to a weekend in London next month. We have tickets to see "Matilda. Lucky me!



Jaime, Tony and Charlie went home this afternoon and as usual I feel so sad. I love it when family come to stay, but I hate it when it's time for them to go; the house suddenly seems too big and so quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment