Tuesday 5 November 2013

Baston Fireworks


 Bonfire Night is here again. Sunday gone, we saw the most spectacular Fire-Work Display in Baston
(a village just down the road for us) The village is small and there were a lot of people there! The parking was a nightmare, but it was so worth it! And...it didn't rain! It always rains on Bonfire night!
 
 


Bonfire night always reminds me of the day I gave birth to my eldest daughter Jaime. Nine months pregnant and Jaime's dad decides we should go and see our local bonfire, on foot. Trouble is it was miles away, and it was bloody freezing. But I went anway, because we were at that glorious stage in our relationship when we would do absolutely anything for each other. By the time we got back home I felt ready to drop, literally! I went into labour later that night and Jaime was born the following day. That was 28 years ago but I remember it like it was yesterday.
 
Happy Birthday to my darling daughter Jaime.x


Jaime


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment