Saturday 1 March 2014

Lovely Lincoln

We did something really unusual this morning; we got up before 9am!

Katie had a piano recital in Colsterworth. We were really good, managed to get up and out with plenty of time to get there. We never made it in the end  (that's another story) Just as well it wasn't too important. Katie sat her Grade 1 on Wednesday gone, and I think that's enough piano excitement for one week!

So, since we were up so early, we headed off to lovely Lincoln. There was so much to see but I wish I had worn my flat boots, cobble stones and heels are not good together.

The "Olympic" post box!

Cuddles at the Cathedral

We found a gorgeous little shop that sold Lincoln Soap moulded into the most delicious looking cakes! Honestly, they looked good enough to eat.

Katie treated herself and I know where to go for those special Christmas presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment